The next time your eczema flairs up, overcome your symptoms by bathing with GO Natural! Eczema Soothing Herbal Soap. This soap features coconut oil, olive oil and cocoa butter which offer soothing, moisturizing qualities that provide relief. Witch hazel powder is included to relieve itchiness and scratching. Infused with calendula, this soap naturally reduces inflammation and painful swelling. German chamomile adds another layer of soothing protection.
- Calendula is believed to benefit eczema by reducing inflammation, eliminating bacteria, and helping the skin heal.
- German Chamomile is considered as hypoallergenic with the ability to neutralize skin irritants.
- Plantain can help with an extensive list of skin ailments including rashes, wounds, cuts, swelling, sprains, bruises, burns, eczema, cracked lips, poison ivy/oak, mosquito bites, diaper rash and blisters.
- Horsetail is the most silicon (collagen) rich plant in existence. Collagen is the “body glue” which gives skin its elasticity and is needed for the normal regeneration of healthy skin tissues. This herb helps to relieve itching, irritation, and inflammation associated with skin conditions such as eczema, whilst also improving circulation and rejuvenating the connective tissue.
- Nettle has been used for centuries to treat eczema. It is anti-inflammatory, astringent, bactericidal, healing, mildly deodorant and stimulating.