Plastic combs generate static electricity, wreak havoc on your beard hair, and contribute to overflowing landfills. The Pampered Gent Peach Wood Beard Combs are static-free, sustainable, 100% biodegradable, and are a great way to reduce plastic waste.
Splinter free and water-resistant, these combs are not only eco-friendly, but are also attractive and remind us of what life was like before plastic combs.
100% biodegradable, compost or bury in the ground to dispose.
- Ensures blood flow to the hair bulbs;
- Reduces itching of the beard, promotes hair growth and keeps the beard soft and shiny; when exposed to hair, the comb is anti-static;
- Made of solid timber, perfectly polished;
- Wooden teeth smooth rough coils without creating protruding villi, as is often the case with plastic combs;
- Double sided design – medium and fine teeth provide versatility for different beard types and lengths;
- Helps evenly distribute beard oil, balm or wax;
- Compact and lightweight design;
- 100% eco-friendly and decomposable product material.